An investment-linked insurance plan is a life insurance that combines investment and protection. Your premiums provide not only a life insurance cover, but part of the premiums will also be invested in specific investment funds of your choice. You get to choose how to allocate your insurance premiums towards protection and investment
Why buy these plans:
• You want the flexibility to choose your own level of protection and investment.
• You wish to vary the amount of your premium payments or coverage based on your own personal financial situation.
• You have the flexibility to choose the type of funds based on your risk aptitude.
• You want a savings plan to maintain your standard of living after retirement.
When it comes to picking the right plan, always
• Consider the amount you wish or can invest in the plan, either in single or regular-premium plans.
• Remember to also consider the types of funds and the level of protection you need.
• Evaluate your options carefully to find the right plan with the right fund to suit your needs.